If you are the home team and you want to save your coach from numerous calls about where your fields are located then follow these steps:
*These directions assume you are on your team page, logged in, clicked on edit mode and you have clicked on the schedule tab.
1. I would recommend opening two browsers, one to edit, one open to the "Fields Location" tab and then open your associations field button. (Links straight Minnesota Softball)
2. Click light grey "schedule" and then under status select the game you want to edit i.e. 6:00 pm game.
3. On the yellow menu bar click on the gear icon and it has a pull down menu. Click "edit game details"
4. Scroll down to 2nd option from bottom of page until you see "venue" and select
5. Type in the field location including the field number. i.e. "RCF #1
6. Copy URL from browser you opened in step 1.
7. Paste URL where it asks for a Field URL. *Make sure there is only one http://. Delete the other if necessary.
8. Click "Save Details"
Repeat process for all your home games.
Please take 5 minutes total to add field locations and it will save you a ton of time during the season.
Tag(s): Coaches Corner